Electrical Home Safety Inspection
An electrical home safety inspection is a great way to make sure your home is up to code and be proactive about the safety of your home.
What Can We Do For You?
The Randy’s Electric Journeymen go the extra mile to ensure the safety of your home. The Electrical Home Safety Inspection includes:
- Carbon monoxide and smoke detector tests
- Checks on lighting fixtures in all rooms of your home
- Tests on whole home surge protection
- Checks on switches and outlets
- Exterior and interior security lighting checks
- Personal consultation with electricians on any necessary repair or replacement work
The team at Randy’s Electric can provide this and more to make sure your home is safe! In addition to the comprehensive home safety electrical audit, we can work quickly on any repair or replacement you may need.
The Benefits of Our Electrical Home Safety Inspection
Once you receive a home safety electrical audit from us, you can expect the following upsides:
- Less Money Spent Long-Term: Our team of professionals gives you the best value for your dollar. With a whole home audit, there is less of a chance that you will be faced with electrical problems throughout the year.
- A More Relaxing Year: Your life is busy, take preventative steps to ensure your electrical system is ready to take on your family’s lifestyle. With the Electrical Home Safety Inspection, we will test your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, check all electrical panels, test outlets for proper orientation and safety, and inspect your water heater, AC, and furnace to make sure they can all be safely disconnected during an emergency, and more!
Why wait? Schedule your Electrical Home Safety Inspection with Randy’s Electric today.
“I have only had great experiences with Randy’s electric. They are honest and professional. They sit down with you before work is done and discuss options and price it out and there have never been any surprises after the fact. Chris has come to the house for two different jobs and he is very professional and does a great job. Good people and great service.”
“Randy's Electric is the best at communication! I scheduled some work and they were able to come out sooner than expected. Nick is the electrician who promptly arrived. He was very helpful advising us regarding the safe and more secure installation of our outdoor lighting. He not only did a great job, he was friendly and professional. Josh also came out later and he, too, was very helpful and professional. We really appreciate everything they did for us. We are so glad we called them!”
“We have asked Randy's Electric to do work before and we very happy with the results, so when we needed new bathroom fans installed and had some other electrical mysteries going on in the house, we called Randy's again. We were happy to see the same electrician arrive, Richard, as before. Richard again did a great job, answered all questions, took his time with us, and even installed a new GFI for us because the current one was tripping all the time. We feel we've found the electrician we will always call. Professional, called ahead, received text reminders of the appointment and most importantly, does great work and provides sound advice. When I needed to call the office before the appointment with a question, the nicest lady answered and my question resolved. All around a superior company.”